Installing android game from outside of Playstore can harm your device. Therefore, if you need to install the game, you have to follow below steps:
1. Tap the file manager app icon on your phone. Most Android phones include a file manager app.
2. In the file manager app, locate the APK file in the Downloads folder.
3. Extract the downloaded file if necessary.
Sometimes, the file you download is still in ZIP or RAR format. Most file management applications provide archive extracting features, which you can use by holding down filenames and selecting Extract. The ZIP file will be extracted in the Downloads folder.
If your file manager app does not provide file extracting features, install the file extracting app from Google Play, such as RAR for Android or Winzip.
4. Tap the APK file to install the game.
Note the permissions required by the game, then slide the screen and tap Install ‘
After the game is installed you will see a Installation Successful message. Tap Done at the bottom of the screen to close the installation window.
Read also: Android Games Cheat
5. Copy the OBB file. Reopen the file manager app, and open the Downloads folder. Locate the folder containing the OBB file, which generally begins with “.com”. If you do not know which folder contains OBB files, check each folder to find the folder that contains the file with the OBB extension.
Hold OBB folder, then tap on the three dot icon in the top right corner of the screen. In the menu that appears, click Copy.
6. Read Device Storage folder >> Android >> Obb in the file manager app, then tap Paste Here at the top of the screen.
7. Run the app or game by tapping its icon on the main screen of the phone. The app or game will run. Now, you can enjoy the thrill of playing HD games.