To get the perfect abdominal muscle, you should exercise the sixpack muscle also accompanied by obliques and transverses abdominis and supplement clenbuterol. Russian twist, side raise, and lateral leg lowering is a type of movement that is commonly performed to train obliques. While thin tummy is a movement to train the transverse abdominis muscles.
- Vertical Leg Crunch
- Lie on the floor with your hands behind your head
- Lift and straighten your legs in the air
- Cross your legs at the knees and bend a little
- Tighten the abdominal muscles by lifting the body towards the knee
- Curl Up
- Lie on the floor, bend your knees to form 90 degrees and your feet touch the floor (Don’t put your feet under anything)
- Hands straight forward and lay on the floor.
- Slowly lift your body, feel the contractions in the abdominal muscles.
- Slow down your body
- Exercise for Lower Rectus Abdominis
- Most people feel the formation of the lower sixpack muscle is more difficult than the top. Are you in the same boat? Try these exercises
- Toes to sky
- Lie on your back with your arms wide open 90 degrees
- Lift both feet vertically upwards
- Lift your pelvis as high as possible while maintaining a straight vertical leg position
- Hold for a few moments then lower the pelvis
- Modified V-Sit
- Lie on your back with your legs straight against the floor and your hands straight beside your body
- Lift your body and bend your knees together to form the letter V
- Align your legs and body to their original position together
- Exercise for obliques and transverses abdominis muscles
Online clenbuterol where to buy easily